Things that made me smile this week:
- We read about Brick of Mormon in the newspaper and that sparked the creativity for Trevor. He made his Lego Brick of Mormon about Samuel the Lamanite on the wall and brought it as a visual for his talk on Sunday.
- My amaryllis bloomed. Thanks to Brittany for such a thoughtful gift.
- It was red ribbon week at school (anti-drug awareness) and Tyler saw this girl smoking outside of Target and he said "Did you see that girl smoking? That is doing drugs. I am staying away from her. And I think it is against the law." Later, he said "If you do drugs your brain gets wrecked."
- Eric and I watched Extreme Couponing...emphasis on extreme. There is couponing and then there are these crazies. That said, it was fun to watch.
- About 6:25 in the morning Trey asks,"Are we done with the bed? I don't want to take a shower." I responded "Trey, we are not done with the bed, go back to sleep, it's dad in the shower." His final response, "Oh." He then slept another hour and a half.
- "Here's the dealeo" "It's like my heart is a tooth that has a cavity that can only be filled with children." "Lightbulb" Okay name that movie. Yes, we finally saw Despicable Me. Our family loved it and has been quoting it all weekend.
Hope everyone else had a nice week!
No comments:
Post a Comment