Friday, February 8, 2013
January
January was dreadful for our family. Each boy got sick and stayed home from school for a week. Plus, Eric had something also. He suffered through it. I picked up my 5th prescription for our family on Feb 6. It also snowed almost every day. I basically drove from the doctor's office to the pharmacy and then back home. Although I didn't get what the boys had my own health wasn't great either. Now that January is over I have hopes for February.
Santa did bring us the game Qwirkle which we have played over and over again. I love that everyone in our family can play and has a chance to win. We did have a quick visit with Eric's mom and that was fun. She was on her way to see Ashley and Carson with their baby on the way. We are excited to meet him in April.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment