Friday, April 8, 2011

Waiting for spring

Can you see all the clouds and snow in the background? Can you feel the chill? Well, I can. Spring break is starting soon and I want to see some spring break weather to go with it.

While I have been waiting, here are some favorite comments from the week

During Sister Stevens talk during conference, she began her remarks with a question. What can we learn from children? Trevor responded "LOTS"

After surviving a very cold soccer game I was lying next to Tyler to get him to sleep and he told me that I was the warmest mom he had ever met.

Trey said the prayer and had forgotten some people so he said "I do it again" and added at the end bless dad to get home from work safely.

Enjoy your beginning of spring.

No comments:

Post a Comment