Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Visiting Witches







We finally did it. Years of hoping to make it to the witches festival and we did it! Totally worth it. In fact, the only sad part about it was that I didn't take more pictures. At Gardner Village, all the trees, gardens, walkways, and shops are decorated to the hilt. AND all along the way there are themed witches. You are given a witches search sheet. You find witches dressed as firefighters, using cell phones, mixing potions, wearing fancy hats, rowing boats etc. The boys, my mom, and I liked the baseball witches, withy poo (witch sitting in the outhouse), the flying bicycle witch (tied way up high on some zipline), and the witch getting ready to do a cannonball into the water. We had a great lunch at the restaurant there and then headed home.

We were also spoiled by new Halloween books. Oh you know how I love Halloween stories!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds so fun! I have heard about this but didn't know what it really was. You and your boys are ADORABLE! Thanks for the good idea! Steffani

    ReplyDelete