Friday, September 24, 2010

Trevor




10 years ago on a Sunday afternoon this sweet boy became a part of our family. Sunday's child is full of...thoughtfulness, creativity, kindness, and wit. We see this as he plays with his brothers, writes stories, invites friends over, teases me, and the kind of questions he asks.

My favorite conversation this month
T "Mom what is it like to be parent?"
Me "It is easy and it is hard. It is easy to love you, but difficult to always know what to do because I have never been a parent before."
T "When I don't know what to do with my children I am going call you okay? If I live close then I am just going to come over. I hope Mimi & Bobba and Grammy & Grandpa get to meet my children."
Sweet. I know. I love this child of mine.

Happy Birthday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment