


July seems to be one of the busiest months. This year was no exception. We went to Vegas for Dad's surprise birthday party. So fun! We then drove to Montana for Eric's family reunion. We celebrated Jaxon, Tyler, Ryan's, and Grammy's birthdays. A happy birthday shout to my sister! (At least I got to see near her birthday) The reunion was packed with all kinds of activities with that many birthdays to celebrate. Plus, we had a surprise Happy Anniversary party for Eric's parents too. We returned to enjoy the 24th of July at the neighborhood party. I was in Vegas celebrating the life of my cousin Derrick who had passed away unexpectedly. Good to be with family. I flew back and didn't get to stay for Miss Elliets birthday. My parents came up at the end of the month and we went to the temple open house. Happy July.
No comments:
Post a Comment